You have between 15 and 30 and want to commit to citizenship in the Mediterranean? Participate in the workshop of young citizens of the Mediterranean!
In 2018, the AJCM is:
- A day of educational collection of waste on several beaches in the Mediterranean on 14 April 2018
- Workshops for reflection and action on topics related to citizenship and the environment in Marseille, Toulon and Nice
Upstream of the educational waste collection event of April 14, 2018, we set up workshops in each city involved in the process. These "on-site workshops", composed of young people of various backgrounds, will develop proposals on specific themes to be valued at the event of 14 April.
Sign up for Workshops
Workshop 1/Wednesday 14 March from 5pm to 7pm at the Foyer of young workers/11 Place d'armes, 83000 Toulon
Workshop 2/Thursday 29 March from 5pm to 7pm/place to be defined
Workshop 3/Wednesday 11 April from 5pm to 7pm/place to be defined
Workshop 1/Thursday 15 March from 5.30 pm to 7:30 pm at the Paca Regional youth Information Centre (CRIJ Paca)/96 La Canebière, 13001 Marseille.
Workshop 2/Wednesday 28 March from 5.30 pm to 7:30 pm at CRIJ PACA
Workshop 3/Tuesday 10 April from 5.30 pm to 7:30 pm at CRIJ PACA
Workshop 1/Monday 19 March from 2pm to 4pm at Cap Jeunesse Côte d'azur – BIJ de Nice/19 Rue Gioffredo, 06000 Nice
Workshop 2/Monday 26 March from 2pm to 4pm at Cap Jeunesse Côte d'azur – BIJ de Nice
Workshop 3/Monday 9 April from 2pm to 4pm at the Agora MJC Nice East/2 Pont René Coty 06300 Nice
The AJCM in brief
The workshop of young citizens of the Mediterranean is open to all young people aged 15 to 30 living around the Mediterranean. These young citizens of the Mediterranean are committed to the values of solidarity and exchange and are working together to initiate collective action.
Thanks to the support of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'azur region, we will work all year, in partnership with the regional Youth Parliament and other youth structures in PACA, on the realization of a social entrepreneurship action on the theme of eco-development. Our desire is to create a day of citizen engagement in the Mediterranean, which will enhance the various actions and initiatives developed locally around issues of citizenship and sustainable development.
For more information on the AJCM, please visit:
* The Youtube channel of the heads of art to discover: The teaser AJCM 2018, the collection 2016, the logbook 2015 and the proposals 2015
* The website AJCM and the Facebook page AJCM
* by contacting Juliette Dubinfirstname.lastname@example.org/06 70 32 00 76 or Laurence Suzanneemail@example.com/07 69 85 64 07
* by consulting the AJCM 2018 brochure