By 2016, we take action! Great cleaning action is organized on Saturday, May 14, 2016.
Nothing better than concrete, collective action citizen to demonstrate our commitment to the Mediterranean Sea, our sea!
This action, initiated by young people elected the CRJ and driven by the heads of Art, citizens of the Earth, Surfrider Coordination Mediterranean, follows a proposal by the Mediterranean high school students when editing the AJCM 2015.
In France, the action will take place in Marseille, May 14th at 2 pm, on the beach of HUVEAUNE (or peelings BEACH), known for its waste per day of wind and Nice (venue to be confirmed) always on May 14 at 2 pm! Other actions will take place at the Morocco, Tunisia, Spain and Algeria!
Join us with your sneakers, a pair of gloves, and a blue t-shirt!
The cleaning will be done in music and many surprises await you!
To participate in the event, please register on the dedicated page on the site of ocean Initiatives which accompanies us in the approach:
PARTICIPATE, SHARE, LIKEZ… We count on you!
To register or to organize your own collection, click on the logo of our partner INITIATIVES OCEANES!REGISTER
In France, the action will take place on Saturday, May 14, 2016 to Marseille and Nice! For Tunisia, it will be in RADES (Tunis).ORGANIZE YOUR COLLECTION
Please find below the list of planned cleaning operations:
- Tunisia: TUNIS – beach of RADES, with students from the Lycée Rue du Pacha
- Morocco: Kenitra, association AGPE-J "young citizens in action"
- Morocco: TETOUAN with students from the Lycée Hassan 2
- Algeria: ALGIERS with the association of women in communications
- Italy: ROME – Worldrise Organization and project management of plastic pollution in the sea